How to plan ahead?
Our professionals are at your side in choosing the most suitable funeral insurance contract for your needs.
How to choose a funeral insurance contract
Selecting a funeral insurance contract requires you to pay attention to several aspects:
- Insured capital: it determines the sum needed to cover the entire cost of the funeral, considering aspects such as the type of ceremony, funeral services, and any special wishes.
- Type of funeral: there are different formulas, from traditional to more customised ones. It is essential that the contract reflects your personal preferences.
- Duration of the contract: the duration should be appropriate to ensure that funds are available when needed, also considering any changes in future costs.
Documents required to conclude the insurance contract
To formalise the contract, the following are required
- A valid identity document
- A National Insurance Number (TIN)
A thoughtful solution
Funeral provision is a thoughtful solution for those who wish to plan ahead, ensuring that their farewell is handled according to their needs and preferences, and relieving the emotional and financial burden on their loved ones.
Our professionals are here to guide you every step of the way, offering personalised advice and tailor-made solutions.
Why choose Servizi Funebri Nebuloni for your funeral contract?
No registration fee
No age limit
Management and respect of your will
Possibility of modifying your will at any time
Our services and products
Your questions, our answers
The loss of a loved one is a real ordeal. To avoid aggravating the mourning, you can plan and organise everything now. With a funeral contract you can finance your funeral in advance and relieve your loved ones of a financial burden when the time comes. You can define your wishes (civil or religious ceremony, burial or cremation, place of burial, special wishes, etc.) and make arrangements for the funeral. Signing your contract, you can be sure that your wishes will be respected by the funeral home of your choice.
You must be at least 18 years old. There is no ideal age to take out a contract and protecting your loved ones is a personal decision. Our policies are flexible and customisable.